Monday 16 May 2022

Birmingham Bull Sid

Wiped out by Covid at the start of April gave way to a late entry to Birmingham Half Marathon. Ran with the intention of enjoying it. Lots of laughs, some singing, loads of hi fiving and £300 raised in a week for Birmingham Children's Hospital research and treatment of child brain tumours.

The link is here if you feel an urge to donate Justgiving Birmingham Bull Sid

I have run it a few times but the lumps down in Bournville still surprise me. Support was great for the majority of the course. The last quarter of a mile was heavy with supporters but disappointingly quiet. Quiet enough to elicit my best Jack Grealish impression as I crossed the line. All in all probably the most I have enjoyed a half marathon in American Football kit!


It went a bit like this













No comments:

Post a Comment